Volunteer, pre-register your kids, or get more info
Join us this February 23 & 24, 2018 for our Annual Missions Banquet!
For the better part of the last two decades, we've been dedicating this event to proclaiming the Gospel on the mission field by raising the funds to do the work.
In 2017, we were able to raise $50,000 as a church for our missions program, Cross Church International. We were shocked by how many people could accomplish this amount of money together. God wasn't surprised though; He planned it!
You can partner with us by purchasing a ticket and attending the event. You'll not only be supporting this year's causes financially, but you'll also hear about our previous work and be inspired for what's next.
Friday, February 23 and Saturday, February 24
Catered meal provided
Children's program (free) for kids ages 5-10 (please pre-register)
Childcare (free) for kids ages 0-4 (please pre-register)
Tickets are $70 (tax-receiptable)
All proceeds from this event go to the work of Missions.
We know it's a big hassle to arrange for childcare, not to mention the added expense. That's why we've added FREE kids programs to our Missions Banquet and they're a blast! Kids ages 0-10 are welcome to register and get in on the fun. Save your babysitting money!
Please see the FAQ at the bottom of this page to find out more information about our Kids Programs during the banquet.
Infants and Toddlers
• Children ages 0-3 will be cared for separately in the nursery area and smaller classrooms.
• Children ages 0-3 will not be fed supper but snacks will be provided. Please feed your child supper before you check them in.
• Parents of infants will need to provide necessary snacks/bottles/solids in their child’s diaper bag, along with extra diapers, wipes and changes of clothes.
Children ages 4-10
• Children ages 4-10 will be in the Kingdom with Mrs. O'Neill (Cross Church's Children's Ministry Director) and her team for a special evening all about missions. Kids will learn about what missionaries do, learn songs, play games, enjoy a supper of chicken fingers and fries and other activities.
• Parents of children with severe allergies or behavioural issues must let us know upon registration.
• If your child requires 1:1 supervision, we will do our best to arrange to do so, but cannot guarantee we will have the staff necessary.
• All volunteers in childcare and the Kingdom are screened through child abuse registry checks and police background checks, interviewed by our senior staff and ministry directors and receive training before working with children.
• All children are required to be checked in and out by an adult, preferably their parent or legal guardian. For safety and security reasons, we do not allow unauthorized personnel behind the check-in desk, and each child must be picked up by the adult that checked them in.
• Check-in will open at 5:30 pm.
• The Missions Banquet begins at 6:00 pm.
• The event is scheduled to conclude by 9:00 pm.