Would you like to send a greeting to a group, individual or ministry of Cross Church? For a number of weeks now, we've been showing greeting videos from volunteers from several ministries at Cross Church. Now we're opening it up to anyone who would like to send a greeting!
Here's How To Do It:
- Using your smart phone, record a video in selfie mode.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE turn your phone sideways into landscape mode!!!!!
- Record a clip no longer than 30 seconds
- Include the following:
- Who you are
- Who you want to say hello to
- a short message of greetings (do not go longer than 30 seconds)
- Please do not mention any dates, we can only show a few each week!
- Click this link to upload your video to our upload folder: https://www.dropbox.com/request/buE0F5db2EwbAEXxUxmW
Pro Tips for recording
- THE NUMBER ONE THING YOU NEED TO DO IS TURN YOUR PHONE SIDEWAYS!
- Turn off all noise- radios, televisions, loud appliances, etc. We can't edit that out.
- Record in a room with great lighting, or even better, go outside or record while looking out a window
- If your video has a lot of umms, errrs, aahhhs, etc. try doing another take!
- Try not to wander around a room while you edit- this gives some people a dizzy feeling
- Try holding your phone at eye level or higher- sometimes an angle from below eye level can give you an unflattering appearance.